In light of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the urging of our city and county health officials, we invite you to gather in worship with us through our on-line services. Please join us here at 10:50 AM each Sunday. We will post the bulletin and the hymns so you can fully participate. We also invite you to gather some bread (or donuts, biscuits, crackers, or muffins- be creative) along with some juice or other beverage, so that we can share communion together.
- October 18, 2020 – Tracie Jae – “Who Hopes For What They Already Have?”
- October 11, 2020 – Rev. Diane McGehee – “Life in the Kindom: Remaining Steadfast”
- October 4, 2020 – Rev. Justin Coleman – “Gathering”
- October is Stewardship Month
- September 27, 2020 – Rev. Diane McGehee – Life in the Kindom: “Obedience -Walking the Walk”