You are invited to join the Bering July Book Club. For the month of July, we will be reading, “How To Be An Antiracist” by Ibram X. Kendi. The church has ordered 20 copies (they are in high demand). To secure a copy from the church, make a donation of $20 or more to the Family Assistance Fund and note that you want a copy of the book in the memo line. First come first serve. You can also order it directly from Cokesbury or Amazon. A Kindle version is also available at amazon.com. We will spend July (in order to give folks time to secure copies) reading the book and then schedule a discussion time in small groups the first part of August. START reading and take notes as you read!
- July 5, 2020 – Rev. Cassy Nunez – “When We Get in the Way“
- June 28, 2020 – Rev. Diane McGehee – “You Don’t Have to Choose – It’s Not a Sin”
- June 21, 2020 – Rev. Diane McGehee – “Calling Abraham and Sarah to Account”
- Supreme Court Historic Ruling
- June 14, 2020 – Rev. Diane McGehee – “Digging Deep into Gratitude”